GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site www.ilac.eu is operated by NGO International Legal Advice Center, No 176397057, with registered office at 123 Knyaz Boris Str., 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (“ILAC”,“We”).
These General Terms and Conditions for using our website are a contract between every user, over 18 years, who loads the website of ILAC into his/her internet browser and ILAC in the capacity of Service provider. The contract between the parties takes effect from the moment of reaching an agreement, objectified in the ways specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
- By using the website ilac.eu , you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. You receive the right to use free of charge all services provided by us, only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- If case you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions, you must not use our website.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- You agree that ILAC may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- Intellectual property rights:
- Use of the site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in ILAC’s intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from ILAC. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions confers any license to use any content on the site.
- Pages from the site may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Some documents and photos have been published on the site with the permission of the relevant third party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Third party links and resources in the site:
- ILAC takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and ILAC has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ILAC approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Accessing the site:
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- No reliance on information and limitation of liability:
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed; they are there for guidance purposes only.
- ILAC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
- Applicable law:
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Bulgaria.
Entry into force: 20th of May 2013
Last updated: 31st of May 2021